Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Adding Tabs - Blades Surname, Handy Surname and Unknown Photos

I have added some tabs to my blog page.  So far I have added three.  They are Blades Surname, Handy Surname and Unknown Photos.  The Blades and Handy tabs I plan on adding Pedgree Charts and Family Group Sheets for the Blades' and Handy's in my family tree.  Some go back two hundred years.

The Unknown Pictures tab is for pictures of people who are unknown to us that Sharon, my sister and I found while going through hundres of photos she got from our Grammy Blades and Grammy Davis on my Dad's side a very long time ago.

If you know any of these people under any of my tabs, I would appreciate it if you would email me at bladeshandyblog@gmail.com and let me know. Thanks.

Here is a sample of what will appear on the other tabs.



William Robert Blades Pedgree Chart

Delcie May Handy Pedgree Chart

Unknown Picture
Just Married

No comments: